PVC Centre Pivot Roof Window - 660mm x 980mm White
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
These centre pivot roof windows are made from high quality PVC and are embedded with galvanised steel to provide them with additional strength. Our PVC windows are specifically engineered to prevent moisture absorption as well as rusting when exposed to weathering for extended periods of time. To top it all off, these pitched roof windows feature a layer of aluminium on the exterior to provide them with an aesthetically please finish when viewed from outside.
This roof window features Double Glazing, can easily be fitted with internal or external blinds and can be installed on roof pitches ranging from 15 to 90 degrees.
Specifications of PVC Centre Pivot Roof Windows
- Each window is fitted with a V35 air inlet at the top of the frame which ensures that an optimum amount of air is allowed into the room at all times
- Argon gas fill increases window energy efficiency by up to 30%
- Pre-fitted with four watertight seals, one in each corner
- Features a weighted sound reduction index of 35dB
- BBA approved (02/3944) & FSC Certified
- U value of 1.3W/m2k for insulation