Heritage French Doors
Bring elegance and architectural detail to your home with our collection of heritage French doors.
Crafted with attention to detail, heritage French doors seamlessly blend classic design and modern functionality. Inspired by the architectural heritage of France, our Heritage French Doors evoke a sense of sophistication and charm, making them the perfect choice for those who appreciate the beauty of tradition.
Featuring exquisite craftsmanship and a wide range of customisable options, our aluminium Heritage French Doors add a touch of grace to any home. Whether you seek to enhance your living space, connect indoor and outdoor areas, or infuse your home with natural light, our Heritage French Doors are a symbol of enduring style and quality.
BENEFITS OF ALUMINIUM HERITAGE DOORS
Aluminium is now a very popular choice for external door frames, due to it being strong and lightweight whilst still giving a sleek and stylish appearance with the added traditional look of the heritage system. Because Aluminium door frames are super-slim, they allow for larger glass panelling, which maximises the amount of natural light being let into your home!
There are lots of benefits to investing in Aluminium door frames for your home. Some of these include:
- Durable – Aluminium is a robust material, and can withstand any extreme weather conditions that occur year-round
- Stylish – the slim door frames allow not only for a modern and sleek look, but also maximise the view into your garden from indoors
- Secure – featuring PAS24 rated multi point locking systems, these Aluminium Doors are also extremely difficult to warp, twist, or break, so your home will be secure whilst looking elegant & classic!
- Energy-efficient – our Aluminium Doors feature a low U value of 1.5W/m2k, so they’ll keep your home nice and toasty even in the middle of winter!
- Low maintenance – keeping Aluminium French Doors in top condition is super simple (see below)
MAINTAINING ALUMINIUM FRENCH DOORS
Maintenance of exterior Aluminium French Doors is very straightforward. There’s no need to add any additional treatment or finishing, so there are only a few things you’ll need to do to keep your French Doors working to the best standard and looking good:
- Clean dirt from the frames with soap and water
- Make sure drainage holes are not blocked – remove any blockages that may be there
- Keep pivot points lubricated using light machine oil
- Check of any obstructions and ensure that all fixing screws are secure
If you have any questions about our range of Aluminium French Doors, or would like to learn more, then please feel free to contact our friendly team.
BESPOKE / MADE TO MEASURE SERVICE
If our standard sizes aren't quite right, send us your required measurements and we'll be happy to provide a quotation.