Polyurethane Centre Pivot Roof Window - 780mm x 1180mm Triple Glazed White
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
|Polyurethane Painted Pine Wood
These centre pivot roof windows are made from high quality close-grain redwood pine and are coated with three layers of white polyurethane lacquer. Our polyurethane coated windows are specifically designed for use on rooms with occasionally high humidity levels such as bathrooms and kitchens. To top it all off, these pitched roof windows can be easily cleaned, including the outer pane by using the blocking sash bolt and rotating the pane 180 degrees.
Our polyurethane coated roof windows can easily be fitted with internal or external blinds and can be installed on roof pitches ranging from 15 to 90 degrees.
Specifications of Pine Centre Pivot Roof Windows
- Each window is fitted with a V40P air inlet at the top of the frame which ensures that an optimum amount of air is allowed into the room at all times
- Argon or krypton gas fill increases window energy efficiency
- Pre-fitted with four watertight seals, one in each corner
- Features a weighted sound reduction index of 35dB
- BBA approved (02/3944) & FSC Certified
- U value of 1.3W/m2k or 0.97W/m2k for insulation