Pine Wood Centre Pivot Roof Window - 780mm x 1400mm Energy Saving Double Glazed Natural Pine
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
These centre pivot roof windows are made from high quality close-grain redwood pine and are lacquered with natural coloured, eco-friendly acrylic lacquer. Our vacuum impregnated pine windows are most commonly installed in loft areas. To top it all off, these pitched roof windows can be easily cleaned, including the outer pane by using the blocking sash bolt and rotating the pane 180 degrees.
These pine roof windows can easily be fitted with internal or external blinds and can be installed on roof pitches ranging from 15 to 90 degrees.
Specifications of Pine Centre Pivot Roof Windows
- Each window is fitted with a V40P air inlet at the top of the frame which ensures that an optimum amount of air is allowed into the room at all times
- Argon or Krypton gas fill increases window energy efficiency
- Pre-fitted with four watertight seals, one in each corner
- Features a weighted sound reduction index of 35dB
- BBA approved (02/3944) & FSC Certified
- U value of 0.97 or 1.3W/m2k depending on glazing choice for insulation