Aluminium Heritage French Door - 1200mm Anthracite Grey
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
Our Aluminium Heritage French Doors add a modern design to a traditional heritage style delivering a super stylish finish to your project.
Available in anthracite grey or black they are available in a range of sizes with stylish sidelights in larger door openings to allow maximum amount of natural light into your room without affecting the temperature due to their low U-value of just 1.4.
Heritage doors open outwards with the aluminium finish not only being cost-effective but offering an elegant appearance.
Supplied with 150mm sill with low level threshold, Black handles, and ultra slim frame to allow light to flood through into the building meaning a real touch of class can be added to your home or extension.
All doors are provided ready for installation (including hardware), with separate glazing to allow ease of fitting upon delivery.
- 28mm double glazed toughened sealed units - 4mm clear Toughened/ 20mm War Edge Spacer Black, Argon Filled/ 4mm Low 'E' Toughened with a centre pane U value of 1.0
- FHUR multi point locks, with a one piece keep
- 70mm ( 35/35) Nickel cylinders
- Finger bolts to the slave door
- 92mm centre lever/ lever handles Black
- Three Door Hinges in Black per sash
Please note that the bars that are provided with our heritage-style doors will need to be cut to size during installation.
We can offer these patio doors on a made to measure basis on a longer lead time. Please send your requirements to our email: [email protected] for a quote.
Also, as these products are made to order we cannot accept cancellations or returns after an order has been as been placed.