Aluminium Bifold Door - 2100mm Anthracite Grey - 3 Left
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
Our Aluminium Bifold Doors are intelligently designed to create a revolutionary system that delivers beautiful aesthetics with exceptional thermal performance.
Available in a sleek Anthracite Grey and White that guarantees an elevated modern finish to any space. Sheerline Bifold Doors come in a range of left/right or combined configurations to complete any project.
The innovative design delivers a secure and energy-efficient unit that exudes both style and class. A warm, slim and ultra-secure product, designed for discerning homeowners who are not willing to compromise allowing you to open up your home and fill it with natural light.
Sheerline doors are fully accredited and certified to BS6375-1 weather tightness; BS6375-2 additional characteristics and operation & strength as well as PAS24: 2016 enhanced security.
All of our Aluminium Bifold doors come with a 10-year guarantee.
Specification & features
- All products are made from the Sheerline 80mm outer frame with a contemporary sash.
- The doors feature an integrated 175mm cill which is 53mm high
- Overall "U" values of 1.4 with 28mm double glazed toughened sealed units - 4mm clear Toughened/ 20mm War Edge Spacer Black, Argon Filled/ 4mm Low "E" Toughened with a centre pane "U" value of 1.0
- Multi point locks with a one piece keep, 1000mm ( 50/50) Nickel cylinders thumb turns to inside
- Sleek 92mm centre lever/ lever handles in White on White finish, Black on Grey or Black finishes
- There are four Door Hinges in Black on all doors. Intermediate doors replace one hinge with a "D" hinge pull
- Intermediate doors have a latch key locking incorporated into the flush handle
- Top & Bottom roller gear is in Black
- Magnets are supplied to suit the designs in white, Black or Grey
- Night vents are through the 42mm packer (one 2500mm per door set) the vent is white for white products, Grey for Grey and Grey out white in for Grey on white.
PART Q Compliance
When a door is includes for Part Q specification it adds three star cylinders and laminated toughened glass.
Bespoke Sizes Available
Please note we can offer these Bifold doors on a made to measure basis on a longer lead time. Please send your requirements to our email: [email protected] for a quote.
Also, as these products are made to order we cannot accept cancellations or returns after an order has been placed.